** UNFORTUNATELY, THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT DUE TO LARGE NUMBERS**
If you were one of the unlucky ones to not snap up a spot, don't worry! There will be plenty of future adventures and ways to get involved in the community. Sign up to our monthly newsletter here or check out the woman's fitness group starting next week here.
"Never go too long without seeing a sunrise." – atticus
Getting up at 5 in the morning to climb a mountain, watch the sun rise, then of course go out for breakfast afterwards, has become a ritual in the Body Love community (thanks to the beautiful Krysta Saunders). It has been an event that forever brings the girls (and the dogs!!) together and makes us all feel accomplished and replenished before the clock hits 8am.
We have decided to extend the invite to YOU, to experience the morning magic. Note: This event is for those over 18, if you are under age you must have a legal guardian with you on the walk.
Here's the deets:
Saturday, 23rd September
- 5:10am Depart Wellington CBD, 20mins drive time (you are in charge of finding your own way there but I will organise a Facebook event for you to chat amongst to organise carpooling).
- 5:30am Meet at Khandallah Swimming pool parking lot for briefing:
45 Woodmancote Rd, Khandallah, Wellington 6035
- 5:45am Begin hike (woooooo) About 45mins hike time
- 6:30am Sunrise magic
- 7:00am Back to parking lot
- 7:30am Breakfast (probably Floriditas as it's open at that time on a Saturday, but open to other suggestions)
You are welcome.. no no.. You are encouraged, to bring your dog (as long as it's okay to be around other dogs)!
Sign up below to register a spot!
Love the Body Love Fam xx