So what are Body Love Bootcamps?
Bootcamps can be intimidating and gyms are full of strangers, unwanted judgements and machines that you don't know how to use. Body Love Bootcamps want to support women who are looking to build a healthy mind and body, have fun and feel comfortable in their environment. At Body Love Bootcamps it's not ALL about getting fit, we also like to try new things, meet new people and have a laugh while we're at it. Check out the vibes for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAph1YAkQmQ.
What if I'm not fit enough?
It's not about being the fittest or the strongest, it's about respecting and moving your body. Everybody has to start somewhere and for the majority of women that come along, they didn't start out super fit - just brave. The workouts can be tough but we will always cater to anyone struggling or injured, we understand how it feels to come last or feel like you're not doing something right so we do our very best to support you in feeling comfortable.
Bootcamps are not for me..
Don't be put off by the word bootcamp and what you think it means. I can assure you there's no yelling or strict rules (there will be push ups though). Bootcamp is just another term for group training.
So what's included?
Along with the two one hour workouts per week, members will also receive weekly Love Letters, have access to our online community and meet new friends to hang out and go on awesome adventures with!
5 Week Body Love Bootcamp
Female Group Training 5 week block starting on the 20th of November running until the 21st of December.
Two packages to choose from:
Two Day: For $135 (one off payment) you get two sessions per week. You receive the weekly Body Love Letter plus access to our private community.
One Day: For $80 (one off payment) you get one session per week (it can be any day you choose and this day can change from week to week if that suits you better). You receive the weekly Body Love Letter plus access to our private community.
FIVE groups to choose from:
1. Tawa (Tawa Intermediate School): Monday and Wednesdays from 6-7pm. Suitable for beginner-intermediate, women of all ages.
2. CBD Early Birds (Frankitts Park, meet on the platform of TSB overlooking the big slide and ocean): Monday and Wednesday mornings from 6-7am. Suitable for those wanting a good sweaty workout before a long day at work. Forget coffee, this is the best kind of energy boost!
3. CBD Beginners (Frankitts Park, meet on the platform of TSB overlooking the big slide and ocean): Tuesday and Thursday 6-7pm. Suitable for new females wanting to get a taster of Body Love Bootcamps without the intimidation of being the only new one.
4. CBD Original (Frankitts Park, meet on the platform of TSB overlooking the big slide and ocean): Tuesday and Thursday 7-8pm. Suitable for intermediate-advanced females wanting to get a bit of a tougher workout, with less explanation around movements and structure and more sweat time.
5. CBD Corporate (Frankitts Park, meet on the platform of TSB overlooking the big slide and ocean): Tuesday and Thursday 1-1:45pm. Suitable for any fitness levels, express session, ideal for those wanting a sweat up during the day.
What do I need? A willing attitude, a journal, and preferably a yoga mat (you won't regret investing in one from Lululemon I promise!!)
Payment Options: Minimum of a non-refundable $49 deposit required to secure your spot. The remaining amount needs to be paid before the 8th of December.
If you have any questions, e-mail Courts at email@example.com or to sign up put $49 (or the whole amount) in to 03 1534 0405875 00 with your full name clearly stated and fill out the form below to complete registration.