BOTH EVENTS ARE NOW SOLD OUT. I'm so sorry ladies, the demand for this event has been so much larger than anticipated. I've got about 16 women on the waitlist, and the two workshops are more than sold out. I would host a third event but I've already booked my flights :'( I will be back soon, I promise!! To make sure you don't miss out on any updates, sign up to our newsletter and follow on Instagram @bodylovenz.
This 2 and a half hour workshop is simply about providing you with tools and guidance within a safe environment to educate and help you understand the necessity of loving and accepting yourself.
Self-love is not a destination, but moreso a spectrum that we move up and down depending on where we are in life, who we have surrounding us, and how much inner work we choose to do.
In this workshop we will be covering the following:
– The state of our minds and how what we’re saying and thinking about ourselves and our environment ultimately creates our reality.
– Common areas that prevent or hinder the self-love process (comparison, failure, social media), and how to acknowledge and move past them.
– The Self-Love Hierarchy. A structure designed to break down different areas of loving and accepting yourself into more achievable steps.
– How your insecurities and doubts are affecting your relationships, and what to do about it.
– Practical tools, homework, & perspectives to go away with and continue to use and grow.
What do I need to bring?
– Journal and Pen (not just any old one that you’ve written in, a journal that you will continue to work on your self-development, a journal that gets you excites).
– A yoga mat (for comfort)
– Wear clothes you feel comfortable sitting down in
– Water and snacks
Price? $35NZD. Fill out the form below, I'll send you payment details, and you're good to go!!
Date? 4th July (Wednesday), 6:00-8:30pm. 5th July (Thursday), 6:00-8:30pm.
Location? The legends at Fit Futures in Ferrymead, Christchurch, have offered their space. The Health Hub, 14/1005 Ferry Rd, Woolston.
Any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to follow on the gram @bodylovenz :)