At Body Love New Zealand it's important that we not only work on improving our physical health, but our mental health as well. Which is why we will be releasing more workshops, coaching, and online options to broaden and deepen that beautiful mind of yours. Stay tuned, big things are coming. Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date with any new events.
A guide to Self-Love: Wellington
This 2 hour workshop is simply about providing you with tools, real-life stories, and support within a safe environment, to help you understand the necessity of loving yourself and teach you how to move up the self-love spectrum at your own pace.
I refer to it as a spectrum rather than a destination because I don’t believe self-love is something we arrive at and stay forever. It is something that we tend to move up and down from day to day, experience to experience. The problem is that people can live down the bottom end of the spectrum and often think it’s impossible to move up. The problem is that some beautiful humans don’t think they’re worthy of the work, that they belong at the bottom. Which is absolute bollocks in my opinion!
In this 2-hour workshop we will be covering the following:
– Giving ourselves permission to openly love our perfectly imperfect selves and simple tips to start implementing this sort of courage into our day.
– The state of our minds and how what we’re saying and thinking about ourselves and our environment ultimately creates our reality.
– Common areas that prevent or hinder the self-love process (comparison, failure, social media), and how to acknowledge and move past them.
– I’ll take you through the “Self-Love Smorgasbord” and offer you a range of different ways you can individualize and create your own version of self-love.
– How your insecurities and doubts are affecting your relationships, and what to do about it.
– Practical tools, homework, & perspectives to go away with and continue to use and grow.
– And of course, there will be Q&A throughout the 2 hours. I’ll also be taking any questions in prior to the 11th if you aren’t comfortable asking infront of everyone and would like to remain anonymous, just send those through to me.
When is the next workshop on?
– TBC. Based on the level of interest will determine how frequently I run these.
Any questions, please send them to email@example.com. Don’t forget to follow on the gram @bodylovenz xx