At Body Love New Zealand it's important that we not only work on improving our physical health, but our mental health as well. Which is why we will be releasing more workshops, coaching, and online options to broaden and deepen that beautiful mind of yours. Stay tuned, big things are coming. Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date with any new events.
Self-Love Workshop 1.0
The way someone feels about themselves affects everything around them. If we are not happy in ourselves, then it is impossible to bring our best self to work, to our home, to anywhere really. By prioritising inner work, we create a positive ripple effect to every crevice of our life.
Whether you are beginning your self-love journey or have been on this road for a while, this workshop can help you.
The workshop involves:
- Exploring negative and habitual thoughts, why it's affecting your contentment and progression (in work and in your everyday life), and practical tools to replace them with beneficial thoughts.
- Common areas that prevent or hinder the self-love process (comparison, failure, social media), and how to acknowledge and move past them.
- The Self-Love Hierarchy. A structure designed to break down different areas of loving and accepting yourself into more achievable steps.
- How your insecurities and doubts are affecting your relationships and confidence, and what to do about it.
- Practical tools, homework, & perspectives to go away with and continue to use and grow.
Location: Power Living NZ (15 Johnston Street, Wellington, 6011)
When: Saturday 25th August from 12-2:30pm.
There will only be 40 spaces available.
Don’t forget to follow on the gram @bodylovenz xx